Roskamp flaking mills feature quality construction and materials throughout. The unique Roskamp flaker square-bearing housing design assures accurate, consistent flaking and ease of operation. Outfitted with unique features that come standard on all Roskamp flakers, including hopper agitators, roll end sealing devices and feeders for oilseed applications, Roskamp flakers represent the lowest operating-cost solution in the industry.
The FX 2000 features 20" diameter indefinite chill cast rolls. FX Series flaking mills are predominantly used for steam flaking small grains in the standard configuration below. These flakers can also be configured for industrial applications or converted into oilseed flakers using the "Optional Features" listed below.
- 20" diameter indefinite chill cast rolls
- Self-aligning double-row spherical roller bearings mounted in split pillow block housings
- Roll corrugation and speed differential ratios for all applications
- Straight-line roll adjust maintains tram throughout full range of adjustment
- One-point roll adjustment via machine jack screws maintains roll parallel throughout the full range of adjustment
- Stainless steel pin feeder
- One-motor V-belt drive
Download BrochureContact Sales
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »