HM Series 38"
The HM Series 38" Hammermill features a screen area of 1,728 by 5,184 square inches and an HP range of 75-450.
The HM Series Hammermill is designed for the most demanding operations and is the ultimate in grinding equipment. This rugged, high-efficiency hammermill features a high-density frame that's designed to minimize noise and vibration. This hammermill also features the air-swept teardrop design and Champion's patented regrind chamber. The HM Series Hammermill's one-piece, full-access doors mounted on unique pivoting arms allow the doors to move completely out of the way during service. Talk to your Roskamp Champion hammermill suppliers to learn about the highest-quality size-reduction equipment in the world.
- Double-wall box construction filled with vibration-dampening material
- Mechanical steel tube base
- Double-pivot full-access doors
- Inboard and outboard double-row spherical roller bearings
- Dual hammer position
- Patented regrind chamber
- Premium Diamond hammers
- Bearing temperature monitor probes
- Vibration switches
- Trap key interlock
- Replaceable AR235 abrasion-resistant wear liners
Download BrochureContact Sales
Request a Test
See for yourself what our equipment can do. Send us a sample and we'll provide a detailed analysis of the recommended equipment specifications and horsepower requirements.
Visit Test Center »